2014 in song

By Shu - 08:51


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Here's 2014's music list. Because I do this almost every year. And because music is so important to me (how do people survive without music?? I know some people who don't even listen...). In fact, listing this actually helps me recall and reflect on the past year...

(in hopefully chronological order)

All of Me John Legend
Burn Ellie Golding
Let Her Go Passenger
Please Don't Say You Love Me Gabrielle Aplin
Wings Birdy
Timber Kesha
Drunk Ed Sheeran
Magic Coldplay
A Sky Full of Stars Coldplay
Summer is Over Jon McLaughlin/Sara Bareilles
Rather Be Clean Bandit
I Will Never Let You Down Rita Ora
Fancy Iggy Azalea
Problem Arianda Grande
Bang Bang Jessie J/ Arianda Grande/ Nicki Minaj
Girls Chase Boys Ingrid Michaelson
Chandelier Sia
Work Iggy Azalea
Chasing the Sun Sara Bareilles
Blank Space Taylor Swift
Thinking Out Loud Ed Sheeran
Style Taylor Swift

Bring it on 2015. This year has been a mad whirlwind but I have accomplished so much more that I thought I could and it has all but ended on a good note. I'm turning 22, and I can't wait!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments