2012 in songs

By Shu - 07:19

(in hopefully chronological order)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger Kelly Clarkson
This is Home Switchfoot
Everything Michael Buble
Just Haven't Met You Yet Michael Buble
Everybody Ingrid Michaelson
For You Angus and Julia Stone
We Run the Night Havana Brown
Rumour Has it Adele
I Won't Give Up Jason Mraz
93 Million Miles Jason Mraz
Never Gonna Leave This Bed Maroon 5
Payphone Maroon 5
We Are Young Fun
Chasing the Sun The Wanted
Alphabeat David Guetta
Too Close Alex Clare
Skyfall Adele
One More Night Maroon 5
Good Time Owl City
Try Pink

Wow, everytime I do this list, I realise 1) what atrocious memory I have 2) how amazingly long the past year has been! To think this music list actually made me reflect on 2012 more than any other thing has... Songs ringing in my head/ music is really an integral part of my life....

Anyway, I think I really have "accomplished" quite a lot last year. There are, as always, a few things  I wish I could have done better/ I wish I did but who cares, I'm still here, having the time of my life studying and doing what I love and being surrounded by amazing people. Bring it on man!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments