Life in technicolour

By Shu - 16:00

IMG_0864
Stunning view from my 6th floor window
How to sum up the past few weeks in a word: thankful. Thankful that life has been so good to me. Not just about London. But about life in general, and how amazingly fulfilling every step of life has been, and can be. I think studying overseas has really broadened my worldview, what with the new people you're always getting to know, and of course the new physical places and social cultures you're always trying to understand and get used to. In any case.... never too early for a new year's resolution!
-----------------
The past few weeks in photos~
 IMG_2468
IMG_2469
Food from Bella Italia at Oxford
Was really good. And total LOLS at what was underneath the plate of pizza! <3
Very unfortunately though, I had this massive cold when I was there so I think my blocked nose inhibited my sense of taste a little bit; what a waste!




Oxford is too picturesque!!
Every alley looks so photogenic haha (:




Freaking amazing cupcakes you can get from Lola's at Topshop Oxford Circus.
As good as twelve cupcakes in Singapore I would say! Cupcake in bottom picture is red velvet (MASSIVE LOVE!!).


Photobucket
Where I spent my reading week
At some mega ulu place in Devon, England doing fieldwork. Thankfully the rain held up till Friday when we were about to leave!
But it was a pretty good experience though, got to know more coursemates and breathe fresh air for 5 days in a row before coming back to polluted London. HAHA.



Photobucket
Bench in the middle of shrub along the roadside
So quaint and pretty! I would have loved to sit here for half an afternoon watcing the birds, dogs (there are so many cute dogs in Slapton!!!! All the owners have good taste! HAHAHAHHA) and the occasional car go past.


Photobucket
Our Dorm
Which was surprisingly decent and comfortable haha! Went there not expecting a lot and hence was pleasantly surprised! (:

------------------------


Alright, have to leave now and get some sleep! Write again next time! x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments